Help drive Open Buffalo's work into the new year!
* Economic Inequality
* Climate Change and disrespect for the Environment *
Does any of this sound important to you? Have you or someone you know been impacted by these issues? Are you tired of hearing in the news about these issues? We are too.
These are concerns Open Buffalo has always strived to overcome in our community, and your end of year donation will assist our continued mission through our Leadership Development and Advocacy & Organizing programs.
Tis the season for giving. As the new year approaches, please consider making a donation to Open Buffalo to help sustain our work going into 2022. This year, with the support of hundreds of leaders and activists from across the region, Open Buffalo highlights included:
- Winning the most progressive marijuana legalization in the nation!
- Creating a WNY coalition to protect voter rights with the “For the People Act” in Congress.
- Our Youth Action Leaders creating the Save Our Children initiative, featuring a first in the nation community alert hotline for missing children.
- Launching our Race, Privilege, and Power (RPP) anti-racism training and assessment program, which advances racial equity in local businesses and institutions.
- Graduating the 2021 class of Open Buffalo Emerging Leaders.
- Training about 100 people in Just Transition and Climate Justice.
- Engaging more than 40,000 people in civic and voter education.